We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you choose fish for the main course of your lunch or your Christmas dinner, we recommend the salmon with cava. A recipe with which you will surely hit everyone, young and old, for its originality.
The combination of the sauce with the salmon will seduce your guests, in addition to the fact that the fish provides numerous proteins and Omega 3, which promotes circulation. So that you take care of the health even in the parties.
- 6 slices of fresh salmon
- 10 prawns
- 300 grams of mushrooms
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 lemon
- 1 glass of Cava Brut
- 250 ml. milk cream
- 1 log of dried fennel
- Salt and pepper
- Nutmeg and dill
1. Season the salmon slices and place in a buttered bowl.
2. Cover the fish with the cava and the cream, and add the fennel.
3. Bake for 15 minutes at 190ºC.
4. Blanch the mushrooms by putting them in boiling water for 2 minutes with the juice of half a lemon. When you remove them from the heat, drain them.
5. Sauté the prawns with a little butter. After a couple of minutes, add the sliced mushrooms.
6. In a saucepan, add the juice released by the salmon while it was roasting and, while beating, over a very low heat, add the beaten egg yolks. Don't stop stirring until the sauce thickens.
7. Once off the heat, add the salt you consider and a pinch of nutmeg and another of dill.
8. Place the mushrooms in the bowl and top with the salmon slices, covering everything with the sauce. Put it in the oven at 220ºC for about 10 minutes. Serve the salmon with the sauce surrounded by the prawns.
Source consulted: Cocinandopasoapaso.com
Here are other fish recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Juicy salmon with cava sauce. Fish recipe, in the category of Recipes on site.